Staff at Sheway include:
- Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- Community Health Nurses
- Social Workers
- Infant Development Consultants
- Outreach Worker and Housing Support Workers
- Family Physicians
- Medical Office Assistant
- Aboriginal Community Support Worker
- Family Support Worker
- Administrative Assistant
Sheway also works directly with:
- Pediatricians from Children’s and Women’s Hospital specializing in developmental assessments and substance exposed infants and children
- An Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist and Speech/Language Pathologist from the Centre for Ability.
- Music Therapist from Vancouver Native Health Society.
- Fir Square at BC Women’s Hospital supporting pregnant women during their hospital stay